Cross-origin login Safari "No verifier returned from client"

I’m using cross-origin auth with auth0.js 9.0.2, I’ve just created a cross-origin fallback page to ensure the login works in Safari (desktop). Now getting an error in Safari in private browsing mode that says “No verifier returned from client”. What does this mean?

We are also getting this error with MS Edge version 38.14393.1066.0
with:
/9.1.3/auth0.min.js
lock/11.1.3/lock.min.js

Same issue here with Auth0.js version 9.3.3.
Did you find a solution for this problem?

It’s only happening with Safari, not with Chrome, Firefox or even IE

1 Like

Same issue here with IE… any solutions?

1 Like

Same issue with Safari…

1 Like

Getting this occasionally on Safari as well as the “invalid login ticket” error

No response from Auth0?

1 Like

Hello… Anyone had any success with the No verifier returned problem ?

I have the same issue.
With custom domains setup and Cross origin verification Fallback setup.

Hey everyone, I apologize for the delay in response. @Enin, @chauhan.vishaal, @mrkevlew, @markmakes, @s.naumenko since you five are the most recent if you could please snag me a HAR file of the broken workflow along with your tenant names and direct message them over to me, I would be happy to dive into what may be occurring here. Please be sure to select “Preserve log” to catch redirects and scrub the file of user passwords before passing them over, thanks in advance!

Hello everyone, I wanted to follow up on obtaining those HAR files so we can help you move forward on this challenge you are facing. Please let me know if you have any questions on regarding this topic. Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.