Client Credentials flow - pass extra parameters into Hook

Hi guys,
I am having some issues with Hooks.

So, this is my case. I have a multi-tenant platform. And I am allowing tenant admins to request a client id and client secret, to call my platform apis.

Every time, when admin of the tenant request a clientid/secret, I am creating a new client in Auth0 using management api, I am also creating ClientGrantCreateRequest and seeting scopes and audience. Its all working fine and I can set some common parameters into the Client appMetadata like tenant id etc. But, What I trying to achieve, I want a tenant admin to create a User token. To do so I need to pass username with the request when I am asking for token using Client Id and Client Secret?

Is there any way, may be to enable ClientGrantCreateRequest with any scope? like “*” or something? So when tenant is making a request with his own Client ID/Secret he also pass in the scope a username and after in the Hook we add custom user claims?

Does it all make any sense?

Thanks
Nick

As it has been more than a few months since this topic was opened, and there has been no reply or further information provided as to the existence of the issue, we are closing this topic. Please don’t hesitate to create a new topic if this issue is still present, we would be happy to work with you to help find a resolution.