Selecting Remember Browser Checkbox By Default, Guardian MFA

Is there a mechanism for selecting the remember browser checkbox by default? I’d like to do this in order to reduce the number of SMS messages getting sent out.

I’m using a guardian MFA hosted page.

To my knowledge, at this time, there is no documented way of achieving the behavior you describe in the built-in control as the only configuration option I could find related to that is to dictate whether the checkbox is shown or not.

The page in question can be customized so in theory you could try to find a way to set it from the outside as in, it’s HTML and you can have Javascript there, however, I believe the MFA control uses React so that may make things slightly harder or not feasible and you would always have to have in mind that it would be an hack so not formal support.

I had a dig around in the guardian source earlier, this matches my findings.

Is there anywhere I can reach out for a feature request as a non enterprise customer? This functionality has some fairly broad use cases (especially for SMS users, who have a per transaction cost that can certainly add up).

I had a dig around in the guardian source earlier, this matches my findings.

Is there anywhere I can reach out for a feature request as a non enterprise customer? This functionality has some fairly broad use cases (especially for SMS users, who have a per transaction cost that can certainly add up).

I logged your suggestion in the product backlog; in an unrelated matter and I’m only mentioning this because you explicitly stated non-enterprise. As an heads up MFA with Guardian is considered an enterprise addon and only eligible to enterprise subscriptions.