Syntax error on setting up SMS connection

While trying to set up the SMS connection I get the following error in my inspector:

Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression: input"[name=“name”]

Seems like a bug. Or am I doing something wrong?

To reproduce:

1. Refresh without cache
  2. Connections > Passwordless > SMS (which hasn’t been configured yet)
  3. Fill in the required information (Twilio SID: “a”, Twilio AuthToken: “b”, From: “c” is also sufficient)
  4. Click Save

Running Firefox Quantum 57.0 (64-bit) on Fedora 26.

You should check this answer on a similar question for more information on this.

Thanks, sorry for duplicate. I tried several searches, including parts of the error message. But those didn’t yield any results.

No worries, out of curiosity did you use Google or internal search? I confess I don’t use the internal one a lot so trying to gauge if it’s not a good experience.

Internal search. The result pages are hard to read IMHO: http://community.auth0.com/search?f=&type=question+OR+idea+OR+kbentry&redirect=search%2Fsearch&sort=relevance&q=Error%3A+Syntax+error%2C+unrecognized+expression.
Just too much going on.

Yes, the results are confusing; I checked and improving the UI is something being tracked. To be honest I just use Google with inurl:community.auth0.com "search terms"; I got the habit of doing this for StackOverflow and it gives nice results.