Send notification to admins when a user is blocked for failed logins

We’re looking to enable brute force detection for when an account has 10 failed auth attempts from an IP. I can see that you can set it to automatically email the user, however instead we want the admin users to receive a notification, either via email or possibly via a slack hook. Is there any way this can be enabled, even if via a hook or rule? I’ve had a look but am unable to find any specific details.

Any chance of the Auth0 team looking at this?

Opened this 2 weeks ago and nothing? @jmangelo @prashant can this please be looked at, whilst I understand that I’m using the free tier, it’s shocking to wait 2 weeks for a response.

Any chance of the Auth0 team looking at this?

Opened this 2 weeks ago and nothing? @jmangelo @prashant can this please be looked at, whilst I understand that I’m using the free tier, it’s shocking to wait 2 weeks for a response.

The reality is that community is dependent of availability of the resources involved with it as there’s no guaranteed SLA. Having said that, the fact that you provided an answer some day after posting the question does not help in making it evident that the question was still completely unanswered. In future avoid using answers for content that are not really an answer.

To my knowledge that is not possible; the only thing I can think of would be disabling the automatic email and then have a system receiving and processing the generated log entries so that you could trigger a custom response when you found a log entry related to blocked user.