administrator account block

My administrator account is blocked. Im try reset my password but i not recive the email. why?
![alt text][1]

![alt text][2]

Is this still an issue? I gave a look at the logs which indicate that the reset password email requests were being processed and sent. There are occasions where the delivery can be delayed for some minutes; also, do check if the email was not being marked as spam in your inbox. Having done that if you still can’t access/find the email let me know and we can try other manual alternatives.

I think my problem is that I did not confirm my email and now I do not receive it. I checked the spam tray and I do not receive it.

I think my problem is that I did not confirm my email and now I do not receive it. I checked the spam tray and I do not receive it.

I’m not sure if that would be a problem, the lack of verification. Have you tried to resend the email recently? I don’t have the visibility to fully troubleshoot the situation, but I’ll inquire internally to see if someone else has a second look at the situation.

One thing that I remembered after my last comment; did you start a multifactor authentication enrollment you did not complete?

No multifactor. I just registered and did not confirm my email

No multifactor. I just registered and did not confirm my email

Hi @jmangelo I’ve the same issue, but with another account. I don’t receive the reset password e-mail either. Who should I contact to help me solve it?

Hi @jmangelo , I’ve the same issue. And I don’t receive any reset password message. Who should I contact for support?