Having trouble with logout and returnUrl

I was hoping somebody could point out what I’m doing wrong here. I’ve got Discourse (2.4.0 beta 10) setup and working with the oauth2 basic plugin, and login seems to work correctly. However, when I log out, I’m getting an error stating that the returnTo querystring parameter is not defined in Allowed Logout Urls list. The returnUrl (community.mistyrobotics.com) IS clearly defined in that list. For sanity, I’ve also tested using a wildcard subdomain, but that also had no effect. I’ve never set any of this up before, so it is highly likely I’ve done something wrong, though I have no idea what that might be. What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Hi @engineering.admin and welcome to the Auth0 Community!

Let’s try to get to the bottom of this, unfortunately from the description it’s hard to know where the issue might lie. I must admit I’m not familiar with that Discourse software, but I’m guessing you’re looking to use Auth0 as the Identity Provider to sign into Discourse? Could you send me your tenant in a DM so I can have a look at your setup? Also any further info about your setup / auth flow that you’re trying to implement would help as well.

Thanks,
Colin