API stopped querying by metadata

Hello @jmangelo I just sent a second email (using the email provided), since I didn’t receive any feedback from support.
Our model is very simple: we use filter on “user_metadata.is_volunteer” to only select users that are volunteers.
Since the normalisation of user metadata, the filtering now returns an empty list. Please, can you look into that?
If we have to pay to correct the issue, do let us know.
Thanks very much

@contact9 @dk I have migrated to a paid account and this does not change a thing. I’ve made a support ticket 3 days ago and still waiting for a fix.

I can follow-up with that to see if anything went wrong with the process as no initial reply is a bit strange.

@contact9 @dk I have migrated to a paid account and this does not change a thing. I’ve made a support ticket 3 days ago and still waiting for a fix.

@contact9 @gijs there was an issue with how emails were being surfaced internally which caused them to not receive the attention required. We are looking into this so that the situation goes back to normal (aka requests are processed). A final note, with regards to user search restrictions over custom metadata fields, to my knowledge, this was never dependent on being a paid subscription or not, or said it another way, if you had a subscription before the incident and were dependent on user metadata search then we’ll try to accommodate for it even it’s a non-paid subscription.

@contact9 @gijs there was an issue with how emails were being surfaced internally which caused them to not receive the attention required. We are looking into this so that the situation goes back to normal (aka requests are processed). A final note, with regards to user search restrictions over custom metadata fields, to my knowledge, this was never dependent on being a paid subscription or not, or said it another way, if you had a subscription before the incident and were dependent on user metadata search then we’ll try to accommodate for it even it’s a non-paid subscription.

I’m still waiting now actually - I sent 1 follow up to give them a poke, but still nothing

Request #29392

thanks @jmangelo … we hope the fix will be done soon

There was some issues with how the requests were being processed, but they were resolved and the requests are now being processed and from a quick look the one you mentioned was already initially reviewed.

Dear João, could you please inform about the current state of the issue with search via metadata
/api/v2/users?q=app_metadata.CUSTOM_OPERATOR

continuously fails to fetch that data more than two week so far

Provided an update through the pending ticket.

Case were solved.
Drama. But with successful end.